The Dual Force Vac System is a convenient and versatile solution for liquid material handling and spill clean up. Using powerful Transvector technology, the Dual Force Vac Drum Pump can either fill or discharge a 55 gallon drum in under two minutes. It switches easily — with a 1/4 turn of a knob — from fill to discharge mode. And the Dual Force Vac can handle viscous liquids and particulates. Quiet and safe, the Dual Force Vac is air-powered with no moving parts, meaning no motor burn out and no shock hazard. It quickly installs on a 55 gallon drum and comes with a 10 foot hose and nozzle. An optional aluminum wand and squeegee are available to facilitate spill pick up.
- Fast pick up or discharge, fills or empties a drum in less than 2 minutes
- Cleans machine sumps including chips and particulates
- Handles liquids up to 1500 cPs
- Handles particulates and swarf with ease
- Single tool switches quickly from discharge to suction
- Safe, with no shock hazard
- Low maintenance, with no motor or moving parts
- Ease of use with patented design
- Automatic safety shut off valve prevents overflows
- Relief valve limits internal drum pressure to 8 psig (1.6 bar)
- Installs on a 55 gallon (200L) drum in less than a minute: Drum spec UN/1A1/X1.8/300
- Resistant to most non-volatile, non-flammable liquids
- Optional wand and squeegee kit handles large floor spills
- Switches from fill to discharge mode with a ¼ turn of a knob
- Installed unit pivots 360 deg for easy hookup to compressed air line; facilitates caster-mounted drum portability
- Included with Model 2109:
- Pump assembly with integral overflow preventer and pressure relief valve
- 10 foot hose and nozzle
- Compressed air filter
- Drum evacuation tube
- Extension wand
- Available Spill Pick Up Kit, Model 2102, includes aluminum wand and squeegee
Dual-Force Vac (for wet pick up & pump out) Applications:
Using filtered compressed air, the heart of the Dual-Force Vac is ITW Vortec’s Transvector® air amplifier, which moves a large volume of air using a lesser amount of compressed air. Electric driven vacuums frequently experience motor burnout from handling liquids. The Dual-Force Vac offers both safe and powerful vacuuming of fluids, as well as instant pump out capability.
Model #: 2109 Dual-Force Vac (for wet pick up & pump out)
includes: (1) pump body assembly with over flow preventer & pressure relief valve, (1) ball valve with 1/4″NPT(F), (1) hose drum connection, (1) extension wand, (1) drum evacuation tube, (1) hose (1-1/4″ x 10′ long)/2-way vacuum pick up & drum pump out. Drum not included. This product does not apply to $15 flat rate shipping.
Sale Price: $690 ORDER NOW
***THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT APPLY TO FLAT RATE SHIPPING!
Please provide shipping account or we can prepay and add best way.
2102 (below), 701S-36A